This recipe was a lot of fun to make. We used our White Tea, Mango, Peach & Rose from our Fairtrade Collection. You can also use other flavours from our Fairtrade Collection. It's a really fantastic tasting Popping Boba that both adults and kids will love. Let's Explore!
Here is what you need to brew one liter of iced Popping Boba
- 7 grams tea after your own choice. We are using White Tea, Mango, Peach & Rose from our Fairtrade Collection
- 1 liter cold water
- 2 big spoonful's of Popping Boba per glass at 300 ml. We used mango flavored boba.
- ½ dl syrup per glass at 300ml. We used cloudy raspberry from Fun Light.
- For garnish add a slice of lemon or orange
Here is how you make it
- First lets make the iced tea. Add the 7 grams of tea in a tea bag in a bottle of cold water. Let it brew in the refrigerator over night
- Add the Popping Boba in to a glass
- Pour in the syrup
- Pour in the iced tea
- Add ice cubes
- Garnish with lemon and/or orange slices
What are you waiting for? Let's get the tea!