Teministeriet AB, org. No. 559027-3065, processes personal data in connection with the trade at http://teministeriet.com and is responsible for personal data processing. Personal data is processed in order for Teministeriet AB to be able to provide its services, mainly for the following purposes (the "Purpose"):
• To create and maintain your personal account.
• To receive and process your orders and send your goods to you.
• To handle possible returns.
• To send you SMS notifications about delivery status.
• To answer your questions and inform you about new or changed services.
• To send marketing offers such as newsletters and directories.
• To send you surveys that allow you to influence Teministeriet AB's offers and services.
The information being processed is the information you provide, e.g. when placing orders, contact customer service or the like. The information you provide includes e.g. contact information, delivery address and ordered goods ("Personal Information"). The personal information is necessary for Teministeriet AB to achieve the objectives. Some information may also be obtained from public records or from other publicly available sources.
The main legal basis for the treatment is that the treatment is necessary for Teministeriet AB to fulfill its obligations to its customers. Some treatments are also based on Teministeriet AB's legitimate interest in being able to conduct its operations in an efficient and safe manner and on Teministeriet AB's obligation to comply with legal obligations. The personal data may be shared with authorities and other parties that Teministeriet AB uses to achieve the objectives, eg. for delivery. These players may be based in countries outside the EU / EEA. If the European Commission does not consider that the country guarantees an adequate level of protection, the transfer to the third party will be supported by the Commission's standard contract clauses for the transfer of personal data to a country outside the EU / EEA, see Articles 45 to 46 of Regulation 2016/679 ("GDPR"). These standard contract clauses are available here:
The processing of the Personal Data will continue as long as it is required to fulfill the Purpose or as long as Teministeriet AB is obliged to do so. The Personal Data is then deleted.
If you have any questions regarding the processing of the Personal Data, you can contact Teministeriet AB via firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also use this address if you want to exercise any of the rights you have under the GDPR as registered. Please note that the rights under the GDPR are not absolute and that invoking a right does not necessarily lead to an action. Your rights under the GDPR include the following:
• Right of access - According to Article 15 GDPR you have the right to access the Personal Data and to be informed about the processing. That information is contained in this document.
• Right to Correction - Under Article 16 of the GDPR, you have the right, without undue delay, to obtain inaccurate personal data relating to you corrected. Considering the purpose of the processing, you also have the right to supplement incomplete personal data.
• Right to delete ("right to be forgotten") - Under certain circumstances, under Article 17 of the GDPR, you have the right to have your personal data deleted.
• Right of restriction of use - Under certain circumstances, under Article 18 of the GDPR you have the right to restrict the processing of the Personal Data.
Information regarding online dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR (Online Dispute Resolution Regulation):
The European Commission gives consumers the opportunity to resolve online disputes pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR on one of their platforms. The platform (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr) serves as a site where consumers can try to reach out-of-court settlements of disputes arising from online purchases and contracts for services.